Monday 21 July 2014

Seamus is Six Months Old

Seamus at Six Months

Well my sweet pup Seamus is six months old! how that time has flown by, he's nearly all grown up and looks more adult than a pup now. He's still a lovely natured boy, confident and bright and quiet - unlike most daxies he doesn't bark much, thank heavens he hasn't picked up Pepsi's noisy demeanour lol. They are best buddies and love nothing better than cuddle together. He's friendly with Ellie too and has taught her how to have fun and play which is so wonderful to see. I must say I'm totally besotted with this little fellow as you can probably tell :).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your babies are SO adorable! Makes me wish we had a dog. We had to settle for a cat that wants nothing to do with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my dogs bring me so much joy! I hope one day you'll be able to get a dog and have that special love they give you. :)

    ReplyDelete