Saturday 3 May 2014

An Anxious Mother!

I recently started a new job, in which, although I only work 16 hours a week, every two weeks I have a long shift. It's too long to leave the dogs, initially friends and family would pop in to let the dogs out, but people have their own lives and I realised that I needed to find someone who would be able to walk my dogs regularly. A friend recommended a dog walker called Barbara. She called round, met me and the dogs and she was lovely, immediately having a good rapport with the dogs and I was happy to employ her.

So, today was the first walk and I must admit that I was anxious, after all I was letting a relative stranger take out my beloved dogs! But I needn't have worried, it all went well and she even sent me a text telling me how the walk went which was really thoughtful and eased my worries. She took this photo of Pepsi and Seamus and it says it all really, they look so happy and relaxed!

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I only have one, and any time I have to leave it's a full blown panic attack. I know he'll be ok, he's normally home with my mom or dad. But still that's my baby, and for him to be almost 16, it only gets harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how wonderful your boy is almost 16! Like you said though, they are always your babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,

    Vous avez de trés jolis teckels, et je comprends votre inquiétude ! une fois qu'on découvre les teckels on ne peut plus s'en passer. Ils nous rendent fous...de joie ! Longue vie à vos amours !

    ReplyDelete