Monday, 21 October 2013


My last post was celebrating Max's 12th birthday and this post is telling you of his passing.  I'm only just recovering from it as it was so tragic. My poor Max choked to death on a small piece of chicken. I tried so hard to help him but I couldn't and he died before my eyes, it was so traumatic.  I'm crying as I write this, he was a grumpy old devil, but didn't deserve to go like this. Please, be careful when feeding your dogs chicken. My vet said that because it is a fibrous meat if it gets stuck it can swell up with the saliva and cause a blockage.